- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie K Barker MD
Dr. Carrie K Barker, MD is a doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Iowa City, IA and Iowa City, IA( and 2 other locations). They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Carrie K Barker has 4 locations
Dr. Carrie K Barker has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Carrie K Barker has the following 0 expertise
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Carrie K Barker Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Carrie K Barker
Dr. Barker graduated from the University of Iowa Roy J and Lucille A Carver College of Medicine in 2005. Dr. Barker works in Omaha, NE and 3 other locations and specializes in Pediatric Pulmonology and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Barker is affiliated with Children's Hospital & Medical Center and University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics.