Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carrie A Coleman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carrie A Coleman has the following 14 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 6
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Carrie A Coleman - Posted on January 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie A Coleman - Posted on October 28th, 2017
A review by a patient that verified they have visited Dr. Carrie A Coleman - Posted on January 18th, 2017
A patient who verified they visited Dr. Carrie A Coleman - Posted on March 14th, 2016
Dr. Coleman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Carrie A Coleman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Carrie A Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.