Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carrie A Cwiak has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Carrie A Cwiak accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrady Memorial Hospital, 49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Carrie A Cwiak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.