Dr. Carrie M Dillard Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Carrie M Dillard?

fantastic dr. if she does not know what is wrong with you shee will send you somewhere where they can find the answer

this dr. is a wonderful person and a great dr. my husband and i have been doctoring with hwe 5 years now and we have no complaints good doctoring doc

Dr. Carrie Dillard, MD lacks professionalism

I called to set up an appointment with Dr. Dillard and was informed that the doctor was not willing to help me out with my diagnosed adult ADHD. She was unwilling to see me for any reason after that. I informed them that I have a full time job and would actually prefer to be placed on the non-habit forming/non-stimulant medication and was told sorry. This is not a professional. I found a different doctor that was willing to see me, review my previous test, and possibly perform any necessary testing to ensure that I will be taken care of.

This doctor hand picks clients and will not accept you as a new patient if you are under any controlled substance.

Dr. Carrie M Dillard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.