Dr. Carrie S Fields Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Carrie S Fields?

She listened to what I had to say about my condition. She even looked at my history and told me not to take a certain kind of medicine so it wouldn't aggravate my pre-existing condition. I thought that was very thorough. Thank you Dr Fields.

Doctor you can trust!

After having a doctor who does not take me seriously, I decided to change doctors. Dr. Fields is my current pcp with HealthNet. I am thoroughly impressed with her. She takes her time to explain and give a correct diagnosis. I was having headaches and afraid of brain tumor, she is set to give me a ct head scan with and without contrast as well as some blood work. All this done in one day. My previous doctor never mentioned any of these mentions. Use this doctor if you are in serious need of help. Highly encouraged!

Most compassionate, caring Doctor ever!

My first meeting with Dr. Fields led to a diagnosis of hyperactive thyroid. I had been sick for months and had seen several different doctors who didn't take me seriously when I said I was sick. She took one look at me, asked me a few questions and she knew exactly what was wrong. A blood test confirmed it and she put me on the proper medication.

Dr. Carrie S Fields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.