Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carrie L Jones has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Carrie L Jones has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Carrie L Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Jones is absolutely amazing. Her staff is very friendly and there is never a long wait time. They have a well room, so if your there for a check up you don't have to worry about your child sitting with ill children. Dr. Jones is very knowledgeable and so caring and concerned about her patients. She answers all of your questions and takes her time with you instead of feeling rushed. My kids adore her. I won't use anyone else for my children's health care.
DR Jones ans DR Adams have been my kiddos DRs since they were born. Awesome practice and great with kids. We have always been happy with their staff and even drive 40 mins just to continue to bring our kids there after we moved. Just recently we needed help after hours and the DR went above and beyond for our family.....
Dr. Jones is GREAT! No other word to describe her. Treats my children so very special every visit. She is very empathetic to their illnesses whether it is a random virus or pneumonia. You can tell she loves what she does and loves her patients. Office staff is always kind and create a very comforting environment. Everyone is very professional and make Dr. visits with sick fussy children a delight.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1998
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Carrie L Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCook Childrens Pediatrics, 2900 N Interstate 35 Ste 110, Denton, TX
Dr. Carrie L Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.