Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie L Davis
Dr. Carrie L Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital. Dr. Davis has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie L Davis has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 9
My appointment was given to someone else without even talking to me. This happened twice. Staff avoided discussing reason when I asked. I feel this was very rude and not necessary. I would have been glad to alter my time if they had approached me in a respectful way. Also very difficult to get any kind of urgent care.
Dr. Davis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Carrie L Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carrie L Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.