Dr. Carrie Link Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Link?

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I have had excellent encounters with Dr. Link. It feels rare to make such a good connection with a primary medicine physician. The only negative is that many people feel this way about her! She is often booked out for weeks for an appointment. Worth the wait but that's why I said ease of appt was below average

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2014

GLBT ally - with acute awareness for individuals in the T community. As part of the T community, I personally have never been comfortable with doctors and tend to find my experiences less than positive. Dr Link removed the barriers I had and I am now happy to have her, not only as my regular doctor, but as a partner in my health care. Ease of Appt: I tend to book appts a couple of weeks in advance so have not had any issue. However, I'm told that she does book up fast so same day appts might be tough. Hasn't affected me yet though and I don't feel like docking somebody a rating because they're SO POPULAR that their books fill quickly is approriate. Bedside manner: Excellent. I have seen her 3 times and have never felt rushed or like a 2nd priority. When she's with you in the room, she's clearly with YOU.

Posted on May 23rd, 2015