Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie A Lipp has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Carrie A Lipp has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Carrie A Lipp has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carrie A Lipp is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 4
Mrs. Lipp was a very good doctor. Sad to see her go, We left the practice when she did because not one was able to measure up to her one-on-one personalized concern and caring for her little patients. She took the time to follow up and took care of the little details. I really loved this place then ; now its just a routine and about billing you. That's why we left. lots of pecks and advice from this doctor. loved her and miss her.
We moved from out of state one month ago and selected this the office due to the proximity to our house and because it was covered under our insurance. Got a call from the school saying my daughter had a fever, sore throat and threw up in class. I suspected my daughter had strep, so called the dr. office. We got an appointment within two hours. Dr. Lipp was assigned to us. She was very friendly and took time to talk to my daughter about her fears of being new in school and embarrassed about getting sick in front of her new classmates. Dr. Lipp told a story that made my daughter feel less embarrassed. She also eased my daughter's fear of getting her throat swabbed. Very pleased with Dr. Lipp and the entire office staff. Office even had a movie playing in the waiting room. My daughter was disappointed to be called so quickly because the movie entertained her.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Carrie A Lipp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsEspa Medical Associates, 17900 N Porter Rd, Maricopa, AZ
Dr. Carrie A Lipp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maricopa, AZ.