Dr. Carrie P Morris Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Carrie P Morris?

Prenatal/pregnancy complications

I had complications of miscarriage for six weeks. Would follow up and was told all symptoms are normal and offered blood test and until my hcg levels got low enough they thought it may finally require a visit. Out of the 8 or so appointments I saw her once for an ultrasound around 2 weeks after miscarriage. Needless to say I switched doctors. Last blood work was Monday, followed up with new doctor Thursday, surgery Friday morning for tubular pregnancy. Glad I switched before the tube burst. I consider myself lucky and blesses that after 7 weeks I can finally move on.

Dr. Morris is very kind and has been helpful throughout my pregnancy. She takes the time to answer any questions I have and is very personable. I would recommend her to anyone!

I have recommended Dr Carrie Morris to family, friends and anyone else in need of a great obgyn

I am extremely selective about my doctors. With that said, I have gone through a few before I had met Dr. Carrie Morris.She is an absolute savior in the medical field. I not only recommend her to family and friends but to anyone in need of a great obgyn.- Terrific bedside manner- Up-to-date on the knowledge of medical procedures and options available in the obgyn world- Extremely professional and thorough/detailed- Easy to talk to (and she Listens)- Makes you feel you are her only patient

Dr. Carrie P Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.