Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie E Robertson
Dr. Carrie E Robertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus. Dr. Robertson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carrie E Robertson has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Dr. Robertson was thorough, listened and gave her opinion on the problem. She was almost 8 months pregnant at my visit but she was one of the most considerate doctors I've seen. She spent a great deal of time with me and my husband and shows empathy. I would recommend her highly. She checked on several things after the appointment to make sure all was ok.
Very detailed, very nice doctor. I like the way she came up with a plan and also a back-up plan in case the first medicine didn't work. I feel like I actually got to participate in making the decisions rather than the doctor just telling me what to take. The only downside is she did a LOT of teaching during the visit, and I was only able to retain a small percent because of my headaches. I did take lots of notes though!! And she answered all my questions very thoroughly.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Robertson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Carrie E Robertson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Carrie E Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.