Dr. Carrie Schallock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carrie Schallock?

Posted on March 10th, 2016

Quite an unfortunate experience. Dr. Schallock is very sweet, however, her staff does not reflect her kindness. My visits were always very cold, impersonal and communication between the entire office seemed to be consistently lacking. Whenever I needed to contact the office, I was greeted by a less than enthused receptionist who spoke down to me and placed me on hold for extended periods of time. As warm as the doctor was, I am not confident she would know my name without looking at my chart. The last straw for me was at my 21 week check-up, she seemed completely unaware that I had had an ultrasound, found out my baby is a girl and questioned whether I had attended the correct sonographer. Apparently, she had never received my paperwork from the ultrasound she ordered 3 weeks prior and was just figuring this out in the brevity of my appointment. Trying to address my FMLA paperwork with the office staff was a headache in itself and I always prayed I got the office manager on the phone who always addressed me with respect and patience. I am now 24 weeks pregnant and have decided to take my business elsewhere. It's very disappointing as this is my first pregnancy and I think it's very important to have a trusting relationship with your doc and feel comfortable enough to call and express concerns and/or ask questions.

Thank you, Dr. Carrie Shallock

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Dr. Carrie Shallock made my move to Istanbul, Turkey very easy and helped ease my mind as there were a few health concerns that needed attention before leaving. She addressed each concern thoroughly, practically, intentionally and compassionately.

PLEASANT SURPRISE

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I had gone to Dr. Ivchenko for over 20 years, so I was less than thrilled to see a different doctor. Well, I was VERY relieved to find that Dr. Shallack is just as caring, calm, interested and informative as Dr. Ivchenko. In fact, she still consults with him on his former patients. She took her time, explained and answered questions, and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Ivchenko is sadly missed, but I am very, very happy with Dr. Shallack as his replacement.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Great experience having Dr Shallock, I couldnt imagine having a different doctor during my pregnancy!

Posted on January 28th, 2015

My first pregnancy was the best because of Dr. Schallock! I was amazed how caring and attentive she was. I even had the answering service call her to call me when I would freak out thinking something was wrong with my baby and she didnt mind it at all. It even inspired me after two kids to go to school to become a Pediatric Surgeon. I am a fully satisfied patient. I hope she can shine in other womens lives as she did in mine. Thank You

Posted on June 10th, 2014

Doctor is great however I will never return to this office due to how rude and unhelpful the rest of the staff is. These people should not be working in a doctors office. They make you feel stupid, they are annoyed by any questions your ask and theu do not have any answers!!!

Best choice

Posted on February 24th, 2014

I had ro switch doctors because my old doctor did not make me fwwl like she cared and her bed side manners were horrible i found Dr. ACarrie L. Shallock by lookin online and she was amazing very friendly made me feel comfortable now i want to go see her and see hoq my baby is doing instead of dragging my feet and not wanting to see the doctor She stayed and explained everything with the appropriate time making sure anything i asked about was anwsered Love it there

The best OBGYN I know

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

I have been a patient here for 13 years. I have never had any complaints. The doctor is very thorough, the nursing staff is always polite. I am currently pregnant with twins, and I was very ill during the first trimester. When I called for an appointment, they said no worries and called in a prescription, no extra cost. :-) Then, about 10 minutes later the nurse called to double check that I was aware I was having twins, I laughed and said yes, she said, "I am surprised you didn't call sooner, you have twice the hormones therefore twice the symptoms." They are wonderful at following up and I never have an issue getting in.

Posted on December 4th, 2017