Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Carrie R Soder has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Carrie R Soder has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Carrie R Soder has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Carrie R Soder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I got there a few minutes late because I couldn't find the place, this nurse or whatever she is, is very rude, she was rushing trying to go home and then she is going to say to me, I was just leaving but I had to come back!!!!! Made me feel uncomfortable like what the heck do u want me to say lady? And what's the point on you saying that!?? Is it gonna change anything!??!? All she cared about was leaving!!
17 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Carrie R Soder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProfessionals For Womens Health, 921 Jasonway Ave Ste B, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Carrie R Soder in this video.
Dr. Carrie R Soder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.