Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie Ware
Dr. Carrie Ware, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR, with other offices in Clackamas, OR and Portland, OR . She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie Ware has 3 locations
10100 SE Sunnyside Rd
Clackamas, OR 97015
9800 SE Sunnyside Rd
Clackamas, OR 97015
19500 SE Stark St
Portland, OR 97233
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie Ware has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs from conventional medicine, which is sometimes referred to as allopathic medicine, in that they incorporate a type of manual therapy called Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) into their treatment in which they manipulate the spine in order to relieve pain when other methods have not been successful. This is reflective of the philosophical difference between the two types of physicians; osteopaths are trained to treat the body as a whole in the belief that the body is structured with the ability to heal itself while medical doctors treat specific illnesses or symptoms.
Overall, osteopaths and medical doctors in the US are both equally qualified to treat patients and they work in the same settings and provide the same treatments.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Carrie Ware is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
33 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Carrie Ware Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carrie Ware's office for more information.
10100 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas, OR : (503) 652-2880
9800 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas, OR 97015
19500 SE Stark St Portland, OR 97233
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carrie Ware is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.