- 7 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 3 expertise
- 3 locations
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie E Yeast MD
Dr. Carrie E Yeast, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MO, with other offices in Columbia, MO and Maywood, IL . She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery and Urology. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie E Yeast has 3 locations
1 Hospital Dr
Columbia, MO 65212
1 Hospital Dr
Columbia, MO 65201
Dr. Carrie E Yeast has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Carrie E Yeast has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
7 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carrie E Yeast is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, MO.