Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie C Yiakis MD
Dr. Carrie C Yiakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Yiakis is affiliated with Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie C Yiakis has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carrie C Yiakis has the following 18 expertise
- Birth Control
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Gestational Diabetes
Dr. Carrie C Yiakis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Yiakis takes the time to listen.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie C Yiakis - Posted on June 15th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Carrie C Yiakis - Posted on May 21st, 2013
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yiakis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Carrie C Yiakis Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSUTTER MEDICAL FOUNDATION, 2725 Capitol Ave Dept 300, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Carrie C Yiakis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.