Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Carryl T Oei has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Carryl T Oei has the following 11 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Family Planning
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Carryl T Oei is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
After my first visit with Dr. Oei, I was pleasantly surprised not only with her intelligence but her personal attention. With my past physician, the doctor always had other staff or nurses call to follow up on labs, check ups, etc. A couple times, he had the nurse call me to tell me that he wanted to see me for results, and then charged me for the visit (in which he did nothing but tell me the results). With Dr. Oei, she personally called me to let me know the results (with no charged visits!). She said that there was no reason to come in until her next follow up. I loved how attentive and honest she was with me. She could have been like my previous doctor, but instead she was incredibly humble, extremely intelligent, and nice. I wish I could erase those previous years I spent with my other doctor, but I guess you learn from experience. I have now found my number one physician. As an added bonus, her staff is always friendly and smiling when I come in, so I always feel welcome. Now I know why they're always friendly. It must be a great work environment.
Dr. Oei is a kind, compassionate physician who listens to patient's concerns. I would highly recommend any of my family members to see her. Her staff was courteous, and she actually listens to your problems and addresses each of your problems thoroughly.Her bedside manners are a big improvement over the previous PCP that I had which I felt like I was "herded" like cattle.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Oei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Carryl T Oei accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carryl T Oei is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irving, TX.