Dr. Carsten Bonnemann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carsten Bonnemann?

Amazing Doctor

He diagnosed my daughter with a rare muscular disease within months of her original visit.He explained everything to us and repeated it when asked without minding a bit. The diagnosis was difficult on our family and only got worse 3 months later my other daughter was diagnosed with this same disease. It was hard to carry on but he was there to help us. We consider him our friend and our girls think he is the best! Thank you Dr.Bonneman!!!

My son has been visiting Dr. Bonneman since he was 1 week old at CHOP. Dr. Bonnemann has always gone out of his way to explain things to my husband and me. He has even gone as far as to draw me pictures of the brain. The nurses assistant who travels with him during my sons visits is also helpful.However, scheduling with Dr. Bonnemann always tries my patience. I call at least 6 months in advance to schedule an appointment, but there is always an issue. The first time I tried to schedule a visit Dr. Bonnemann wanted to see my son again in 3 months. When I tried to book the appointment, his scheduler stated that he was booked out for 6 months. I tried to explain to her that my son is only one week old and there was no way that I could have scheduled an appointment while I was pregnant. (I was unaware of my sons neurological condition before he was born) I eventually had to pull strings to get that appointment. The second time that I tried to make an appointment I left 4 messages over a months time for his scheduler with no response. I again had to pull strings to get that appointment. The third time I spoke with the nurse practitioner who returned my call immediately. Currently, I am trying to schedule my sons annual, but guess what after two calls to his office in the last two weeks I still have not received a call back.Overall, the scheduling is a nightmare, so be prepared to call as far in advance as possible. But as I said the wait is worth it. The staff always seems courteous (although they do not return my calls:) and Dr. Bonnemann always makes sure to answer all of my questions before he leaves the room.

Great doctor

Getting an appointment with Dr. B can be tough but it is worth the wait. He found my child's very rare diagnosis when no other doc could.

Dr. Carsten Bonnemann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.