Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carter Aune
Dr. Carter Aune, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sussex, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aune is affiliated with ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Carter Aune has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Carter Aune has been seeing me for the past 5 yrs or so on a monthly basis! I feel I can talk to him about anything. When he walks into the room, it almost seems like its a friend seeing a friend. We chat about sports, and anything else. I may drive him crazy at times with my med problems (lol) but he has never cut me down, or said anything negative. I would recommend anyone to him..
Dr. Aune is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
St. Michael Hospital-Milwaukee
St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2000
Aurora Health Care
Dr. Carter Aune accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carter Aune is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sussex, WI.