Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Carter A Aune
Carter A Aune is a Doctor primarily located in Sussex, WI. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Carter A Aune has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Carter A Aune has the following 11 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Carter A Aune is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Carter A Aune - Posted on October 16th, 2016
Does not take a lot of time and I can pretty much tell him the medicine i need. Definitely my least favorite out of the crew there. Also front desk staff could definitely use some customer service skills and learn to smile.
Self-verified patient of Carter A Aune - Posted on June 10th, 2010
Dr Carter Aune has been seeing me for the past 5 yrs or so on a monthly basis! I feel I can talk to him about anything. When he walks into the room, it almost seems like its a friend seeing a friend. We chat about sports, and anything else. I may drive him crazy at times with my med problems (lol) but he has never cut me down, or said anything negative. I would recommend anyone to him..
Carter A Aune accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Carter A Aune
Dr. Aune accepts children from birth and up. In addition to his regular weekday office hours, he sees patients on Saturday mornings from 8:00-11:00 am. Dr.Aune now offers an onsite financial associate and patient service coordinator for your convenience at the Sussex location.
Locations & DirectionsWfmg Sussex, N64W24086 Main St, Sussex, WI
Carter A Aune is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sussex, WI.