Dr. Carter Beck Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Carter Beck?

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Dr, Beck did a good job on my back that has been bad for many years. He had all the time in the world for me on my 6wk. post op' meeting and explained all that he did via the X-rays. An Excellent surgeon .

Posted on January 24th, 2017

I have had surgery with Dr. Beck twice and feel he is a good Dr. with great knowledge. He helped me when no one else was willing to as well. I had a multi level fusion as well as a sacrum SI fusion later. I had been in a lot of pain for 40 years and feel he is the one that will help me. I am still in recovery so time will tell.I am very grateful to have found him for help.I also loved the nurses and staff at Providence hospital. Wonderful experience and care.

Amazing Surgeon

Posted on January 24th, 2017

Performed bi-level ACDF which eleviated shoulder and arm pain immediately. Traveled 500mi the following day home with no collar. Amazing how fast the medical technology has changed after having same surgery 15yrs prior which required 4day hospital stay and collar for 9mo.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

I would like to thank Dr.Beck his nurses, and staff at the St Patrick's hospital for the care that was given me during and after my surgery. I had pain for 10 years I had to live with, thanks to doctor Beck I am finally pain free and more movement in my neck then I had for quite awhile. I would highly recommend Doctor Becks for surgery

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Had surgery seven weeks ago. Back yesterday for a check-up. Pain is gone. Excellent surgeon.

my dad

Posted on October 19th, 2016

Spinal Fusion L3-l5

Posted on July 17th, 2016

I am 9 weeks post op spinal fusion surgery. So far I am not satisified with the results; I still have pain. When I went in for my post op I was suppose to meet with a lady and she was not there. I was pushed through the system, getting everything signed because my surgery was scheduled in a couple of weeks. I stayed one night in the hospital and was never given any occupational therapy, had no idea what to do when I got home, except no lifting, bending or twisting, no one was required to be at home with me, I was made to think I could do everything myself. I am still in pain and when I was in his office I asked for more pain meds, and how to wean off, he said I could figure it out. Also, does not seem like he is concerned about any kind of physical therapy after this type of surgery, just walk, nothing else. I am still in hope that I will recover from this surgery because it is still early in my recovery, but Dr. Beck does not seem to be concerned with my pain comfort in order to get there. I am an active person and I cerrtainly would like to be able to do things without being in pain with a little extra help. No, not sure I would recommend Dr. Beck, but I may change my mind because it's still early in the process.

Great Experience

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Posted on April 9th, 2016

Very poor bedside manner arrogant

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

I have never had such a good experience with a doctor. From the office to his medical staff And the hospital staff the experience was amazing!

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

This man gave me back my life. Thanks Doc!

Posted on January 29th, 2015