3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Carter B Freiburg?

Give the man a medal and have him teach other doctors

One of the best doctors I have ever met.Kind, considerate, attentive and if he ever didn't know the answer to one of my questions he assured me he'd find out - and did.I was lucky enough that I met him when I went to the ER with what turned out to be a soon-to-rupture appendix.When I visited the ER a week later, to find out the wound had infected, I was lucky enough to see him again - and he made a point of visiting me nearly every day, usually twice; once as rounds began on the other side of the floor, and then again with everyone else as rounds reached my end of the floor.Thank you Dr. Freiburg!

Type 2 Diabetes