Dr. Carter S Harsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carter S Harsh?

TLIF relief

It has been 3 months since I had spinal fusion surgery on my L5/S1. I have had wonderful success! I am 48 and tried everything besides surgery. I wish I wouldn't have waited. Dr. Harsh made me feel cared for and most important such a skilled Doctor. Respected my religious beliefs. It is a life changing surgery glad I did it.

Too many patients

failed back surgery

RN

He sucks.

Skilled Physician now pain free!

Great Surgeon. Very compassionate about his care and Laura his PA was excellent during my post op care. The office staff is so nice!

The

I wish that St. Vincent's had MR Neurography equipment available for their neurosurgeons' use which would allow them to see where the pressure is on the nerves. This would easily allow them to see which discs need repairing to stop pain., I was not considered a good candidate for surgery because four discs were involved and perhaps because of my age. I believe that being able to see the nerves would be enormously helpful. I was given alternative options and treatment recommendations that I feel are excellent.

It has been 3 months since I had spinal fusion surgery on my L5/S1. I have had wonderful success! I am only 39 and tried everything besides surgery. I wish I wouldn't have waited. Dr. Harsh made me feel cared for and most important such a skilled Doctor. Highly professional with such a good Christian spirit!

AWESOME

Dr. Harsh, and his staff, are awesome! I was 40+ yr old female with a ruptured lower back disk. Dr. Harsh and his staff successfully removed the disk and I have regained full mobility. I highly recommend Dr. Harsh and his staff.

WONDERFUL

Dr. Harsh is more than wonderful in every way. I am a 30 yr old female recently diagnosed with a spinal cord tumor (T8-T12). Dr. Harsh and his staff successfully removed the tumor and three weeks later i have regained full mobility. I would fully recommend Dr. Harsh and have total trust in him and his staff.

Fairly good doctor

Dr. Harsh did my back surgery in 2006. HE fixed my problem and I am doing fine with all my disk fussed together but two.

Dr. Carter S Harsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.