Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carter E Mcdaniel III
Dr. Carter E Mcdaniel III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Mcdaniel is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton, Methodist South Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City. Dr. Mcdaniel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carter E Mcdaniel III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Carter E Mcdaniel III has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Carter E Mcdaniel III has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcdaniel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Carter E Mcdaniel III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemphis Surgery Associates, 6029 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 404, Memphis, TN
Dr. Carter E Mcdaniel III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.