Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cary Andras Jr
Dr. Cary Andras Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsfield, IL, with other offices in South Jacksonville, IL and Murrayville, IL . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Andras is affiliated with Passavant Area Hospital, Illini Comm Hosp, Pittsfield, Il and Passavant Area Hosp, Jacksonville, Il. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cary Andras Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.<br>In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Cary Andras Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Cary Andras Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Andras is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Passavant Area Hospital
Illini Comm Hosp, Pittsfield, Il
Passavant Area Hosp, Jacksonville, Il
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cary Andras Jr, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Pittsfield, IL, in this video.
Dr. Cary Andras Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, IL.