Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cary L Campanella has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My favorite doctor in the practice. He is funny and kind, very compassionate. He took a lot of time with me to be certain I understood how to take the medication I needed. He wants to follow up with me. He made sure he answered all my questions. I left him feeling more educated about my condition. I feel like he is a trusted advocate and that he was invested in my well-being.
I think this Doctor is the coldest , rudest , and uncaring MD I have ever met , I call him the CVS doctor , his answer to every ailment is a over the counter drug from the pharmacy ! He diagnosis was done without ever touching me !!! Then I insisted he check my throat it was on fire , I will never go to him again , I think he is burnt out needs to retire and go fishing
The Facility wasn't the problem here. It was Dr. Campanella. He had such a bad attitude and treated me worse than I have ever been treated before. He was wrong with his diagnosis, and passed judgement on me for what he thought was my illness. If you want a doctor who cares for you will be understanding, choose somebody else. I never write reviews but for this field I find it important for the person to be compassionate and caring which he was none of. I felt like scum when I walked out of there, and still have a sick feeling in my stomach for how he treated me. I would not want anybody to go through what I did during my visit with him. It doesnt hurt to get somebody who will treat you right, We are all humans, and need to treat eachother that way, especially in the medical field.
30 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Cary L Campanella accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWellspan Family Medicine, 4131 Oregon Pike, Brownstown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cary L Campanella in this video.
Dr. Cary L Campanella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownstown, PA.