Dr. Cary Carpenter Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Cary Carpenter?

Retired

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. C is a very thorough and professional physician. He provides you with individualized caring treatment and his staff is friendly and courteous! Just a great experience!

Very Happy!

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I am so thankful that I found this wonderful Dr. and his family medicine clinic. I have been all over and no one has taken the time to really help me with my diabetes until I went to Dr. Carpenter. He also has a nurse who is following up with me on my diabetes and they have a nurse they call a health educator to help me. I can't say enough good things about him and his clinic. VERY HAPPY.

Wonderful family care clinic

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient at Choctaw Family Medicine and Dr. Carpenter's patient specifically for about 10-12 years. I love this clinic and the care they provide me and my family. They are very responsive and I have personally always been treated very well. Dr. Carpenter knows his medicine and has always been helpful. I appreciate this clinic and their staff too! They are helpful and courteous!

Dr. Carpenter and PA Billy are great!

Posted on January 19th, 2015

I read some negative comments but that was not my experience at all. I can only say how great this office treated me and my family. They are very professional and friendly. We were nice to them and got the same back. We have seen both Dr. Carpenter and his PA Billy and they were both knowledgeable and caring. We truly left this office feeling like we had found a place to feel comfortable entrusting our medical care to. They are extremely busy and we had a small wait, but you could tell the reason was because they were helping others. I can understand a physician has to see all kinds of medical problems throughout his day and some conditions may take more time. Its the offices with no one waiting and I still have to wait 30-an hour bothers me. As for me and my family we will be continuing to seek medical treatment from this Doctor. He's great.

Posted on February 24th, 2014

This doctor has the God complex! He is so arrogant and makes you feel belittled! You do not want to go to him believe me. Since I went I have found out this is very much what everyone thinks of him. I wish I would have known first!

Just awful.

Posted on August 10th, 2013

Condescending at best. If you have a choice, look for a better alternative. (And by that I mean, just about any other doctor.)

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I feel like this one of those docs that believe they are God! Dr Carpenter is unbelievably arrogant! I have heard so many people say he (carpenter)'acts to be superior to everyone! Not a doc for people to feel comfortable Sharing their illnesses. He's very cold

A humorous and caring physician

Posted on September 8th, 2012

We've been going to Dr. Carpenters office since my children were little. He has always shown a high level of caring and concern to my family. His medical expertise has always been spot on and he and his staff have taken excellent care of us. He is down to earth and straight talking (even when we don't want to hear what's best for us). We appreciate him and his whole staff - thanks for all you do!

Posted on April 15th, 2012

A fine physician who spends the time that I need no matter what else is going on. He always is friendly and caring.

I think he's super

Posted on August 6th, 2010

I have always enjoyed Cary and his staff. They do an outstanding job taking care of my family and he's always been there for us. He is particularly kind and good with my 14 year old autistic son. I am grateful for his practice and the outstanding work he is doing.

Doctor's Response

Thank you. We appreciate our patients as well and enjoy taking care of you!

Just plain rude!!!

Posted on December 12th, 2008

Dr Carpenter on numerous occasions patronized me and was generally an unpleasant person to be around. Thumbs down!

Posted on November 23rd, 2016