Dr. Cary L Dunn Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cary L Dunn?

Dr. Dunn restored my trusts in dermatologists. He took his time explaining my condition and the treatment options that I had. I wanted to take the time to thank him.

A very pleasant experience

Dr Dunn was genuinely thoughtful and caring in his approach to my skin cancer. His staff was very prompt in scheduling my surgery and they seemed to care about me and not the next patient. Considering the scare with skin cancer, Dr Dunn and his staff made the experience a pleasant one. I recommend him and his staff.

Confident and Friendly Doctor and Staff

I am very comfortable with Dr Dunn and his staff. They took their time and explained what they where going to do. My surgery went exactly as expected.

Great Experience!!!

I can not say enough about Dr. Dunn and his staff, the staff was kind, courteous and made me feel right at home. I could not recommend anyone else other than Dr. Dunn, he made me feel secure in with diagnosis and after my surgery my scar was barely visible.

Thank you Dr. Dunn for saving my life. If I had not run into you randomly and you told me I had a melanoma on my face I may have never known. You told me to call your office and they would fit me. Not only did you see me that very next day but you saved my life. For that I cannot begin to thank you eoungh.

Excellent Surgeon, exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Dunn did surgery on my face and I was afraid of having a terible scar but my scar is minimal due to his excellent abiliaties. I highly recommend Dr. Dunn.

Dr. Dunn is a highly competent surgeon

Doctor Dunn is thorough and accurate in his skin exams and has excised many skin cancers, including melanoma, squamous and basal cell, from my face and body with minimal pain to me and no complications during the past 10 years.His staff is competent, efficient, caring and pleasant.I highly recommend him to anyone with any skin cancer problem.