Dr. Cary S Idler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cary S Idler?

Great first visit! Waited over an hour for follow up visit. See t less than 2 minutes with the Dr.

C3-C6 Fusion

Fixed my neck from an old injury that had caused 3 spinal cord impingements, picked up one area that was missed by Radiologist reading. 110% satisfaction.

As a doctor, he is a good doctor. BUT his staff, is very poor. His Nurse or so called nurse, is a joke along with the other staff at other locations. One of the nurses made a comment that was out of place, and was not her concern. I was told by the doctor that the metal had collapsed and needed to be repaired. Come to find out it had not collapsed. But like I said, as a doctor, one to ten scale... about a seven and his staff about a five

After back surgery my wife was sent to rehab 2 hours from Dr. Idler. She began to have problems and I tried to get Dr. Idler to call me and give me some advice. I called numerous times but never got a contact back except once or twice on my answer machine by his nurse. Never a call that reached me. My wife passed away and I called Dr. Idler's office and told them on their message machine that she had died but I never received any calls from them. I'm very disappointed in this treatment.

Dr Idler operated on my lower back in Sept. My lower back now feels great. While I was being prepped for surgery he came in and I told him my back actually felt a little better that day. He told me it wasn't too late to cancel. He was honest and never pressured me in any way to have surgery. He made sure I exhausted all options before deciding on surgery. Dr Idler truly cares about his patients.

Dr Idler helped me. He explained my back problem to me in a professional manner. He is the best. In my opinion some of his office staff could improve!