Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cary M Manoogian
Dr. Cary M Manoogian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in La Palma, CA and Pasadena, CA (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Manoogian is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. Dr. Manoogian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Cary M Manoogian has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cary M Manoogian has the following 10 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
Dr. Cary M Manoogian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Manoogian is one the best physicians in practice. He is knowledgable, practical, concise in his communication. He is very experienced in his medical knowledge in both of this specialties. His diagnosis skills are accurate and well grounded. He is compassionate and always does follow up in a timely manner. Wish more were like him. I can say his team member Diane compliments his efforts very well and adds to the always good experience.
Iam patient under workers'compensation ,I have been in his office,he treated me so badly,yelling at me and had no respect to me does not listen to me,IT was not the first time,a couple weeks ago i was in his office for follow up ,he yelled on me at hallway .His behavior made me upset and i cried and could not breath normoly .
Dr Manoogian has been my daughter's and my physician for roughly 20 years. He has always taken the time to listen and understand the problem and had taken the personal time to escort us to the room, take our vitals, and personally interact. His assessments have always been correct and he has our full trust.
Dr. Manoogian was the "on call" doctor when I called for the test results of a life threatening illness. He told my doctor's nurse that he was too busy to let me know the results -- that he had his own patients to deal with as well as hospital patients and that I would have to wait 6 more days for my doctor to return to the office before I could get the results of the test. Since nurses are not allowed to give the results over the phone, I had to visit another doctor in another office in order to get the results of my test. It took that doctor just 30 seconds to go over the test results and give them to me.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Manoogian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1982
Huntington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Cary M Manoogian accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cary M Manoogian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.