Dr. Cary M Silverman Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cary M Silverman?

Great experience

I've been seeing Dr. Silverman since he was in Parsippany. I recently had cataract removal and implants. It was a great experience even for a sissy like me. Dr. Silverman is excellent and I highly recommend him.

HIS STAFF RUINS HIS BUSINESS

The office staff acts like they're bored housewives passing the Time.

Constantly behind schedule!!! Very frustrating!!! The exam is all of five minutes and the wait is generally an hour or more! When patients enter the facility they should be given an accurate wait time---not automatically be told the doctor is on time.

Cattle Factory

I was kept waiting for an hour before I was taken for testing. It was another 2 hours before I got to see Dr Silverman. His staff left me in a room without coming back to me once. When I finally saw him, he spent 10 minutes with me, giving me a detached assessment with an almost disinterested demeanor. I left feeling very uncomfortable with the whole experience. On my way out, the staff confirmed that this was the norm at his offices. I would not recommend this Dr even though he seems to have acquired a reasonable reputation.