Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caryl S Gorman has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Abnormalities
- Back Injuries
- Preventive Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Lower Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
She is so caring, thorough, smart and efficient. She was the first doctor in a five year battle to take five minutes and test me for fybromyalgia. Finally, I knew why I had this horrible pain. I receive trigger point injections periodically, and she is a genius at finding exactly where my knots are. She is so tender, always takes time to listen to my questions and answers them in a way that I understand, without making me feel stupid. She is an incredible doctor. I highly recommend her.
Some reviews have said Dr. Brailsford is cold, rude, and has no bedside manner. I would completely contradict this. She is caring, friendly, and nice...bit maintains a sense of proffession. She can seem aloof and harsh at times, but she does care about her patients. I would reccommend her to anyone.
I waited longer to get the first appointment after lunch. This doctor came in after I waited 1 hour...I had checked with the staff to see if there was an emergency...NO!....The doctor wanted an MRI and another test and told me her office would call me one these were approved by my insurance. It is nine months latr and I have NEVER been called.
It took me over a month to actually get an appointment scheduled with Dr. Brailsford. This is how long it took her to get back to me. When I finally went in for the appointment, the staff was more than rude, as was Dr. Brailsford. Dr. Brailsford treated me as if I wasn't human and because I was on pain medication for my back from my family physician, made the assumption that I was only there to see her so I could "get more narcotics." I have no history of drug use and did not appreciate this at all. She was very short in her tone with me and maybe spend five minutes with me. Even in the five minutes, she made no attempt to tell me what the cause of my problems were, or how to manage the problem.
31 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1987
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caryl S Gorman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.