Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caryn K Nicholls
Dr. Caryn K Nicholls, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Williamstown, NJ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nicholls is affiliated with Kennedy Health System Cherry Hill Campus and Virtua Voorhees Hospital. Dr. Nicholls has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Caryn K Nicholls has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
Staff was nice but waiting room was dirty and I had to wait forever to be called into a room. Dr. Nicholls came in looking unkempt with greasy hair and dressed unprofessional. I felt like she looked down on me during my visit barely making eye contact, making faces and laughing at my questions as if I was stupid. She spent very little time with me and didn't even bother to listen my lungs even though I came in for a cough. She seemed to be too preoccupied to listen to my concerns. Dr. Nicholls acted extremely arrogant, condescending, and rude and did not make me feel confident in her diagnosis. I actually went to an urgent care in the area a few days later and was diagnosed with pneumonia which she dismissed as a "cold" (despite my fever and difficulty breathing). I will never return to her office and have told family and friends of my poor experience.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Dr. Nicholls is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Caryn K Nicholls accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvocare Family Medicine Associates, 979 N Black Horse Pike, Williamstown, NJ
Dr. Caryn K Nicholls is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamstown, NJ.