Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caryn L Stoller has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Caryn L Stoller has the following 11 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
Dr. Caryn L Stoller has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Stoller has been treating my 11 year old son for the past year. We have seen significant improvement in his behavior. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone who is frustrated with the lack of improvement in their child.
She's amazing! She listens and cares. She creates an environment in which I feel comfortable telling her anything. And when I felt I needed my medication to be adjusted, she listened and responded by suggesting several alternatives in types/doses/etc. Its been difficult for me, as a college student, with the inconsistency in schedule but she's been super flexible. She's phenomenal!
Dr Stoller does not listen to patients. She also does not do adequate due diligence on a patients history or findings of other doctors --- instead only relies on her own opinion. She does not treat diagnosed issues and instead states others should treat thoose diagnosis- ie not her responsibility- it is a psychologist responsibility. She is too busy worried about making money to do a thorough job on her cases. She charged over $1500 for an initial diagnosis and then never treated the patient in this particular case. She has an arrogant and self centered style and does not hear out patients, generally carrying the conversation herself in a session. I would not recommend her to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Caryn L Stoller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore Group, 1111 N Northshore Dr Ste S490, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Caryn L Stoller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.