Dr. Caryn M Vogel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Caryn M Vogel?

Professional

Dr has been treating me since I developed myasthenia gravis a number of years. She has kept it under control so I can preform almost normally

Wonderful!

Dr. Vogel herself is brilliant. She took the time to listen to all of my issues and was willing to go the extra mile to figure out my sleep issues. I would highly recommend both her and the practice. The wait in the waiting room can be lengthy, but I suspect this is due to other patients receiving the same individual care. My only complaint was with some of the back-office staff/processes. When I went to fill my prescription, I was told that they had to obtain authorization from the Doctor and that I should call the practice to expedite the process. This I did several times (sadly, you usually just get voicemail) and when I eventually managed to get through to the person who performs this function, she was dismissive of my request, to the point of being rude. The result was that my medication was delayed by almost a week. On my next visit, I mentioned this to Dr. Vogel and she took it very seriously.

Dr. Vogel listens to my concerns and provides outstanding treatment of my conditions through ordering appropriate testing, medication, and making accurate diagnoses. She has made a tremendous contribution in helping me become healthy.

Dr Vogel is a fantastic DR. I really do like dealing with her. However, the office staff is horrendous. They refuse to answer phone calls and messages left on their portal. The Dr. is only as good as the people in the office. I love Dr. Vogel, but I think I have made a mistake by choosing this practice. Too bad.

Disappointed

I am very disappointed in Dr. Vogel's office staff. Follow up test were to be arranged. They were not. When I called the office I was sent to voice mail repeatedly. Communication is a key to proper medical care. It is lacking from this office. No matter how skilled a physician Dr. Vogel may be, her staff is ineffective to the point of compromising patient care/safety.

Dr. Vogel is very attentive and professional. I feel like she is one of the first doctors to truly listen to me about my headaches. She examines all possibilities and provides options. However, getting phone calls back or an email returned is a challenge. Her office staff is not always the most pleasant or professional which drives me crazy considering they are the face of the practice. Sometimes I do consider changing doctors due to the lack of customer/patient service.

I am a physician and have referred quite a number of patients, to Dr Vogel to take care of, and she has done a fabulous job with all of them. She is very well respected among her peers, and considered the physician for physicians. We are lucky to have her with us in Indiana.

Very rude to me and mean, as if she wanted me gone!

Doctor Caryn Vogel is appreciated

I have so much appreciation for Doctor Vogel and a good friend recommended her. Thanks

Poor bedside manner. Waited over an hour for her never come in the room.

If you expect a phone call back when you leave a message for Dr Vogel, you will be disappointed. Phone calls are not returned...even after multiple messages

Excellent neurologist and doctor!

Dr. Vogel is a consumate professional. She listens to you carefully as she examines you thoroughly. She is very careful in going over your current medications and trying to make sure you are not over medicated and properly dosed. Dr. Vogel has referred me to other specialists as appropriate. She is a kind, giving doctor. Have been a patient of hers for 7+ years and recommend her to everyone.