Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Casandra H Autry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Casandra H Autry has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Casandra H Autry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Casandra H Autry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Office staff is not friendly. Doesn't even smile or say hello upon entry. Unprofessional in conversation. Bedside manner is awful here. Doc has One foot out the door during your visit rushing to next patient because she is so backed up. Only doc in practice. If you're ok with that than that's not a prob for you. Never follows up when says they will. Had to constantly call for results etc. wouldn't recommend for first time pregnant patients. Was not at all a pleasurable nor exciting experience like it should have been.
Saw Dr. Autry twice. The first visit was fine. We discussed medications for my osteopenia and I decided to wait and think about it a little more. On my second visit I brought up the subject again and was ready to commit to either pills or shots for the osteopenia. Her response was, " I don't do that, go see your GP for treatment." I brought the subject up again before I left, as she was walking out the door, and she quickly responded that I should make an appt. with the GP. I was taken aback by this response and somewhat annoyed. She didn't want to even discuss my situation as my gynecologist. I am looking for another gyno. I will definitely NOT go back to her.
DR. AUTRY IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR, SHE SAVED MY LIFE AS WELL AS MY 3LB 5OZ BABY GIRL. I EXPERIENCED AN ABRUPTION. I WAS BLEEDING INTERNALLY, CALLED HER ON CHRISTMAS DAY,SHE NEVER LEFT MY SIDE. I WILL NEVER FORGET HER SAYING TO ME,(AS SHE!! WHEELED ME TO THE OPERATING ROOM) DONT WORRY YOU AND THE BABY WILL BE FINE. IF I DIDNT HAVE A DOCTOR THAT WAS AS CONCERNED ABOUT ME AS SHE WAS, I WOULDN'T BE ALIVE TODAY TO SPEAK ON THIS. SO PLEASE BEFORE YOU WRITE BAD COMMENTS THINK ABOUT THE ENTIRE SITUATION, AND IF YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THINGS NOT GOING AS YOU WOULD LIKE, BECAUSE DOCTORS LIKE THIS ARE HARD TO FIND, AND THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO REALLY NEED DOCTORS THEY CAN TRUST WITH THERE LIVES
Dr. Autry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1995
New York Medical College
Dr. Casandra H Autry accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
Locations & DirectionsCasandra Hicks Autry Md, 901 W Main St # 240, Freehold, NJ
Dr. Casandra H Autry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freehold, NJ.