Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cassandra D Lindsey
Dr. Cassandra D Lindsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lindsey is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center and Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cassandra D Lindsey has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
This physician should not be an emergency room physician. She does not even do a physical examination on the patients and then documents false statements. She also does not tell the patient what the medical professionals how going to help them. I only gave her a one start but wanted to give her minus 4!!! She does not know her medicines. She does not ask the patients what they are taking and gave the patient drugs that contradicted each other. Then, the patient was sedated for over 12 hours and could have thrown up and then suffocated in it. She did not even listen to what the patient was telling her. She spent all of two minutes with the patient before diagnosing them without even examining them. RUN, if you see her coming.
Dr. Lindsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Cassandra D Lindsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cassandra D Lindsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.