Dr. Cascya Charlot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cascya Charlot?

phenomanal experience with dr C!

Posted on June 21st, 2017

I have had bad infections for years. She was the first one to take the time out to run some tests to check my immune systems. Also was able to check out my daughter who has bad asthma. Really like the way she went above and beyond. The staff was great and they are just awesome with kids.

Billing practice in her office is abhorrent!

Posted on June 16th, 2015

Billing practice in this office is abhorrent! Staff needs to be thorough in obtaining correct billing balance at time of visit or soon thereafter. Not give inaccurate copay amount and tell patient 11 months after visit demanding payment or risk being sent to collection agency. What was worse is that checks are not accepted only credit or money order! I will never go to this office or recommend this office to anyone.

Dr Charlot has been an answer to our prayers

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I transferred my care to Dr Charlot after my daughter was wrongly diagnosed with all these food allergies by an allergist in Manhattan. Her diet was so restricted that she was loosing weight and feeling miserable. My husband and I were very distressed. Dr Charlot went over her medical records and took her time to explain all the results. She must have spent about 20 minutes just going over my daughter's records with my husband and I and explaining things as she went alone. Her style is very warm and kind. She tested my daughter and found out she was allergic only to ONE food, not SIX as the previous allergist had said. We immediately started my daughter back on a fuller diet and she has been doing very well and gaining weight. We only avoid the food which she had an allergic reaction to last year. My daughter is a happy child again. Dr Charlot has been a blessing and my family thanks her for the attention she gave us. Please research your doctors carefully to make sure you are bringing your child to someone reputable! I think this doctor saved my child's life.

Diagnosed my son then left us with tons of questions

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

As a physician, I expect courtesy, professionalism, and good counseling from my doctors. I brought my son to see this doctor. Although we were her first appointment of the day, she kept me and my 2 year old waiting for over 1 hour. She didn't even acknowledge the time we spent waiting for her--nor did she apologize. She spent much time interviewing me on the issue at hand, then performed extensive, what I now have learned unnecessary, painful pinprick testing on my child. Following the results, she referred me to a website to get answers to my questions, rather than spend time helping me to make sense of the major impact my son's diagnosis has on his, and our, lives. I was left with numerous questions on how to deal with my son's potentially fatal food allergies, and was not given the kind of counsel and advice a physician should provide for their patients. I would not recommend this doctor, who, while professional and probably bright, does not impart the courtesy, empathy or counsel a doctor should.

Happy with this clinic

Posted on July 16th, 2011

I've been to the office for the last 3 months for my daughter. Busy office but the dr. Charlotte is more than great. She started my daughter on allergy shots and my daughter has been doing really good. The doctor and staff are always friendly n very nice.

superb care

Posted on September 25th, 2010

Dr. Is top notch, and office is very comfortable.

Posted on May 14th, 2010

I highly recommend this doctor and her office. She got my asthma under control.

Posted on September 11th, 2009