Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Casey R Bartman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Back Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. B performed emergency surgery on my arm after hitting a deer on my motorcycle. A titanium plate and 6 screws the exray showed my bones lined up srews looked uniform. My stitches were straight, I'll have a scar but it will look nice. I've had other stitches that don't look good NOT done by Dr. B. I'm not an expert but one knows what looks good. This monday he does my knee surgery to cleen my menicus and maybe torn ligament. Wish we could of talked more. Looked up videos of other surgeries it looked like a simple concept. So I will see I feel good bout the surgery.
Dr. Bartman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Casey R Bartman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCasey R Bartman Md, 229 E Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Casey R Bartman in this video.
Dr. Casey R Bartman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.