Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Casey Daggett
Dr. Casey Daggett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Davis, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Daggett is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, Sutter Memorial Hospital and Children's Hospital of Los Angeles. He speaks English.
Dr. Casey Daggett has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Casey Daggett has the following 4 expertise
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Dr. Casey Daggett has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daggett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Sutter Memorial Hospital
Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
University of California Davis Medical Center
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
USC University Hospital
University Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
21 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Casey Daggett, MD - Thoracic Surgery in Davis, CA, in this video.
Dr. Casey Daggett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Davis, CA.