Dr. Casey N Gashti Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Casey N Gashti?

My mother is a patient of Dr Gashti's and I go with her to all of her appointments. My mother's health is very "tricky" to say the least, with multiple problems and a ton of sensitivities to medicines. Dr. Gashti is a very smart, kind and gentle human being and takes his time to listen and advise my mother. Although her file is quite long and tedious, but he reviews all of her history so he can accurately treat her. His genuine concern is very touching and his warm smile puts her at ease. What a gem to find a doctor who makes you feel like you are his only patient. In fact, the entire staff is extremely kind and professional! I would highly recommend Dr Gashti!

Type 2 Diabetes