2.9

Neutral

great skills

Well respected by the OR folks.

Excellent Results

Dr. Huntsman has completed two knee replacements for my husband with excellent results both times. Recovery went just like we were told and my husband is back to normal activity. I have had 3 shoulder surgeries after an injury 10+ years ago with repair and recovery as we were told it would be. Will be going back for the total shoulder replacement that I knew would be needed. Sometimes office waits can be long, which happens when a doctor cares enough to talk with each patient.

I have had 3 knee surgeries from Dr. Huntsman. The very last surgery was a total knee replacement. He was waiting for an authorization from workers comp witch I found out was sitting on his desk for over 5 weeks. The last surgery he did a total knee replacement. He told me he would talk to me after the surgery was over and didn't have the respect or time to do so. He left me alone in the the hospital for 24 hours in severe pain in the hospital with dr.s orders for a tiny amount of pain medication. I called him on his direct phone number and he wouldn't answer so I left the hospital. Then he called within 20 min. Telling me to go back there only because mtn.view hospital told him I had left. If I didn't go back in he wouldn't receive all of his money from workers comp. He lied to me about having received any faxes that required his input until 5 and a half weeks until I went into his office to tell him both workers comp. and my attorney told me they were waiting for his action. When I showed up he said the fax was on his desk just that morning. I did a 2nd opinion in twin falls and was immediately given the go ahead for a total knee replacement, unfortunately work comp, required I had to have the surgery through him. So I did it and was left in pain and agony. In short the guy doesn't care about me as a patient. And lies to people because he's too busy. If you have an appt. to see him expect to wait in his office for 2 hours to talk to him for less than 5 min. And he failed at getting a simple acl surgery to fix my knee 2 times and put in painfull screws and did a double bone graft and t-scope with a reconstructin of my entire knee I did every physical therapy session and it held up for less than a year. Now I'm 35 yrs. old expected to need another total knee replacement in 10 years I have a wife and 3 children I have mot been able to hold a steady job since 2014. He was fully aware of this and still didn't care about anyone but himself just how much money he could get. I have heard he's done good work on other people but not for me.

Very good

Office wait times are horrendous. A half an hour to an hour after your appointed time is the fastest i was ever seen.

Check his patients' results

This doctor is very courteous and nice. However, the results of his surgeries on members of our family have not been good. I strongly suggest you check with previous patients on his surgical results, fully understand his methods/procedures, and get a second/third opinion before letting him work on you.

This doctor is amazing! You can tell he cares about the patient and is very helpful and friendly. He makes sure you as a patient are taken care of and that all of your questions are answered.

Dr. Casey I Huntsman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.