Dr. Casey L Huston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Casey L Huston?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Vascular Surgery

Found Dr. Huston rather apprehensive, dismissing and aloof. He seemed to spend too little time on his diagnosis

Incredibly Rude

I am a med-surg/ortho RN with 10 years experience. Dr. Huston assisted my surgeon when I had low back surgery through the abdomen recently. He spoke with me a few minutes before surgery, and I asked if he was the one who was going to protect my great vessels (the aorta and the inferior vena cava, while connected to the heart, also run through the abdomen). He then told me that I needed an anatomy book, because, "the great vessels are located in the heart, not the abdomen!" I wonder if he was shocked to see my great vessels when my surgeon opened my abdomen? I would not recommend this guy. He needs an anatomy book and a bedside manner.

Highly recommended

Dr Huston and his staff, are exceptional. Everyone showed such care and concern.Even apologized and explained when doc was late coming from hospital and offered us bottled water. A rare event indeed.Kudos to this doc and his staff!!!

Dr. Casey L Huston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.