Dr. Casey Jowers Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Casey Jowers?

Great ER service in Truckee

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Casey provided excellent medical service on a recent visit to Truckee Hospital. He communicated with my GI in the Bay Area and provided a course of action for my condition that provided significant relief of my symptoms in 24 hours.

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Very rude and dismissive. His beside manner is egocentric and obnoxious. His diagnosis is also way off. I had to go to my GP to get an ACTUAL diagnosis. He is a complete wannabe doctor.

loved him!

Posted on September 5th, 2011

I seen Dr.Jowers recently at Mountain West Medical Center in Tooele, and I was very satisfied. He genuinely seemed concerned for my well-being and is just a great doctor all around! I wish he had a private practice, I would love for him to be my primary care doctor! 10 stars!!

Posted on October 29th, 2017