Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Casey L Miles has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Casey Miles was assigned pediatrician to my children after our wonderful family doctor, Dr. Caroline Garrett, left the BGIMP practice. I noticed right away a lack of effort on her part to build a rapport with my children. In the years that she has been my children's pediatrician, she has spoken to me more during their exams than with the children. When my youngest daughter asked to change doctors within the practice, she was reassigned to the doctor with the best nurse in the practice. My oldest daughter asked to be switched to that doctor also. Dr. Miles called me to persuade me not to switch doctors for my oldest daughter. After I refused to force my daughter to stay with Dr. Miles, Dr. Miles telephoned my oldest daughter to scold her directly and told her the other doctor did not want her for a patient. My oldest daughter was understandably upset to get such a phone call from her pediatrician. My oldest daughter has asked my permission to change clinics entirely. I am already in the process of finding another family doctor in a different clinic for our entire family.
The doctor was very professional and polite, but the woman who checks you out is no reflection on the rest of the office. While i was in the waiting room she was so rude to the patient who was checking out, I was in shock. Then when she checked me out, I had the same experience. When I told my family, they reminded me she was like this last time and that she must be really miserable or her boss treats her terribly , so maybe she takes it out on her patients. I'm considering changing doctors, there are many other offices, its not like I have to go here. Its a shame though. I don't like seeing anyone being treated the way she treated another patient and i personally don't like being treated poorly either. I believe I'm going to change practices. I was very shocked and it left me feeling very uncomfortable about returning.
Dr. Miles is wonderful. We have a need to visit the doctor quite frequently and Dr. Miles is patient, knowledgeable and easy to talk to about concerns - and above all my child feels comfortable with her. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Miles! We have on occasion had a lengthy wait time but do not feel we were rushed in order to make up for it.
11 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Casey L Miles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBowling Green Internal Medical And Pediatric Associates, 1701 Ashley Cir Ste 200, Bowling Green, KY
Dr. Casey L Miles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bowling Green, KY.