Casey Mulcihy Is this you?

3.2

Twenty+

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Our family has been with Dr. Mulcihy's practice for twenty plus years and all the children I've taken to him just adore their "dr.casey"! True he does have a sometimes dry sense of humor but, when you get to know him he is very charming and caring! Sometimes we do have to wait, but that's just the way it goes. They are always willing to work you in on the spur of the moment, and his staff are always very kind and courteous! Some people just like to be the center of attraction and monopolize all his time with needless details, forgetting that there is an office full of patients to be seen! I would recommend Dr. Mulcihy to anyone who needs a good pediatrician!! (*V^)

Posted on February 7th, 2011

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO DR. MULCIHY!!!!! He was so rude it was unreal.

Posted on August 12th, 2009

My son has been w/ Dr. Mulcihy for about 7 years now. I've always gotten a weird vibe from him, but I (at the time) thought he was pretty decent. Anything was better than the previous doctor my son went to. I am a single mother to an 11 year old, and I feel like Dr. Mulcihy is a little condescending. He makes me feel stupid every time we have to see him. Our last visit was the other day (my son has asthma, and it hits him hard a couple times a year, or if he's around cats)and he tells me (after examining him) my sons lungs are DAMAGED. A more professional doctor would have referred us to a specialist or inquired about getting his chest x-rayed at this point. He also talks really fast and low, I always have a hard time understanding him. My son's about to get off the current health insurance, so I asked Dr. Mucihy if he takes medicaid, he said he does and asked why he was being taken off, blah blah blah, then proceeds to tell me that medicaid is not good for kids with the types of disease/illness my son has. NOT TRUE! Needless to say, we will not be seeing this doctor again because I am tired him making me feel stupid after every visit.

Posted on February 11th, 2016