Dr. Casey K Tramp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Casey K Tramp?

Great person

I would recommend her to everyone

Dr Casey Tramp

She delivered both of our children 15 months apart. When I went into labor with my daughter, she was not the doctor on call but was notified that I was headed to the hospital. She came in the middle of the night anyway and waited until it was time. I cannot imagine ever finding a better doctor for an OBGYN or a family physician. We were so sad when the military moved us away from this office. Would recommend her to anyone who is looking for excellent care and a professional doctor who takes the time to explain important information to caring or worried parents, allowing them to provide the best care for their child as well as understand what's going on with them. We miss her and the Olathe Medical team very much!

Dr. Casey K Tramp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.