Dr. Casey Truett Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Casey Truett?

Dr. Truett relocated and stopped accepting my insurance, he was my doctor for many years. Excellent Doctor who helped me for 20 years.

tOO MANY VISITS

If you see this Doctor or any of the other OMNI doctors, be prepaired for several visits. This doctor will only talk to you about one issue at a visit an tell you to make another appointment. He spends most of the time talking instead of listening and then he'll hurry out of the room so you don't ask him any thing else. Getting prescriptions refilled takes another visit usually or if he does give you a refill it can take five days and several calls to his office and your pharmacy. This is a great example why our health care costs are so high.

Dr. Truett wanted me to come in every three months. If I don't need to see a physician why should I have to visit the office just to get a prescription filled. I feel like he was more concerned with making money than he was about me.