Dr. Cassandra A Archer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra A Archer?

Would not recommend to anyone. She just doesn't seem to really care. I felt very uncomfortable with her, as if she judged me, instead of really listening to me.

LOVE HER

I have been a patient of Dr. Archers for several years now. I feel very comfortable sharing personal stuff with her. She always has an answer for my concerns and if she doesn't know she will find out. She stays on top of blood work like no other doctor I have met. She and her staff are very on the ball with scheduling tests or other specialty appointments. Whenever I call for an urgent problem I am always seen that day and I see her. I have never had to see another doc in her practice. Her staff is very courteous and professional and the environment is very clean. I would recommend her definitely to anyone I know.

Dr. Cassandra A Archer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, NY.