Dr. Cassandra Beaulieu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Beaulieu?

Great doctor, great bedside manner

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Sandra has been our kids doctor since birth and we would not have it any other way. Very knowledgeable and liked by our kids, she has handled all sorts of stuff over the years including asthma, concussions, standard colds and other sports related injuries.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 21st, 2010

Dr. Beaulieu has been my children's doctor for the last 8 years. I feel very confident with her and appreciate the time she spends with my children. I would recommend her to my closest friends.

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

Dr. Beaulieu has been my sons doc for 7 years. She is highly knowledgeable, professional, personable and just a great person and talented doctor. Pediatric associates in Bellevue is a big and busy office. I always try to schedule with her. On multiple occasions her accurate diagnosis helped us avoid worse troubles.

Posted on August 27th, 2015