Dr. Cassandra Bryant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cassandra Bryant?

wonderful doctor! new staff not professional and not helpful at all. have no clue what they r doing

Posted on September 2nd, 2012

I put all my trust in Dr. Bryant

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

I drive an hour to see her for both of my children. I trust her so much. She always knows what to do. She has looked at my oldest daughter before and could just tell by looking at her how sick she was. She always is very professional. She takes a lot of time with my oldest daughter. Whatever it takes to help get her better. If that means sitting in a room for an hour to come up with a plan that best fits her. She is very caring and listening. Love her.

Best pediatrician around

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Bryant about 5 years ago. I love how she cares about each patient and her love for children. I have been 2 other pediatricians in the past and was shocked that a dr actually cares about her patients! I would wait to see this dr anytime because I do believe she is that good and honest!!

Posted on July 18th, 2010

Very good Dr. She is very friendly and good with my kids. The wait time in the office could be alot better and they should have a designated "sick" and "well" parts of the office like most other pediatric offices have. Daughter loves that she gets a balloon and sticker after every visit.

Posted on April 8th, 2017